Because vehicles weren’t made to stay in the garage.
- Full Body Wrap (Full protection maintains the value of the car and the shiny, new car look)
- Hood (One of the lowest painted surfaces on a car needs protection)
- Front Bumper (Protect against paint chips and bug splatter)
- Wheel Wells (Helps guard against stone chips)
- Door Edges and Handles (Door edges and handles are scratch-prone areas)
- Quarter Panels (Another area vulnerable to road debris)
- Side Mirrors (Protection from rock chips at high speeds)
When it comes to protecting your vehicle’s paint finish, it’s a jungle of flying objects and natural forces out there: stones, gravel, sand, bird droppings, winter salt, tree sap, bugs, oil, and other road debris. Fortunately, there’s an easy, long-lasting solution to protecting your vehicle and maintaining its new car look.
Protekt® PPF by Madico® is a transparent paint protection film with an industry-leading top coat that eliminates scratches over time, making it virtually self-healing. The film is optically clear and is resistant to stain and discoloration.
For even more protection, it’s backed by a 7-year warranty.
Full range of vehicle surfaces:
- Side view mirrors
- Rocker panels
- Rear quarter panel
- Truck bed rails
- Door frame edges and thresholds
- Wiper blade landing areas
- Door handles and locks
- Roof areas
- Under utility racks
- Around wheel wells
It’s versatile and can be installed on:
- Jet skis
- High-performance vehicles
- Utility Vehicles